Monday 1 July 2013

Hai there!

Hey everyone!

I started blogging a few months ago, and recently decided to delete all of my posts and start fresh. So since I never properly introduced myself to you, I thought i'd do that now.

My name is Eila, and i'm 17 years old. I live in the sunny land of Australia, and spend my time making youtube videos, playing the piano, on tumblr, and testing out new beauty products.

One of my all time favourite hobbies, is making videos for youtube. I recently started an account with my bestfriend, Sarah, and we love to get together and film. One of my most prized possessions, is my Canon 600D DSLR. I received this camera as my birthday present last year, and have been taking photos and filming off it ever since.

Since you have a basic outline of me, now I thought i'd share some photos.


Hello there!

 Sarah and I meeting the gorgeous DOMMsmiles

Filming a new video!

So that pretty much sums me up, I hope you've enjoyed my new attempt at a blog, and please stick with me for some new beauty/fashion related posts.

Eila xo


No comments:

Post a Comment