Monday 22 July 2013

Unboxing: Biore Combination Skin Gift Set

Today i'll be doing a quick unboxing of a Biore Gift Set that I received for my birthday.

The products come in this adorable white and blue floral case. I will definitely be using this in the future for storing my makeup products when I travel. It has a glossy waterproof finish on the outside.


As soon as you unzip the bag, the first thing you see is a little brochure. It lists all of the products and describes them.



The first product is the Bioré Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser. It says that it cleans and balances, and provides and all-over clean without disturbing skin's natural moisture. This is a deep cleansing cleanser with Skin Purifying Technology and is oil free. There is 200 mls of product.


Next, is the Bioré Nourish Moisture Lotion. It says that it creates healthy looking skin by moisturising, balancing & protecting. It is oil-free, and has a SPF of 15. I believe that this would be a great moisturiser to wear under makeup, as it will help to create a moisturising barrier from the sun.




Last, is the Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. They say they clean and unclog the skin, and locks onto and pulls out dirt for the deepest clean. The pack contains 6 nose strips, and is the original and deep cleansing original formula.

I'm really excited to test out these products, and I might to do a review on them after I use them for a while.




1 comment:

  1. we love the floral bag, it would make the perfect travel makeup bag! We've only ever tried the pore strips, nothing else from the Biore range. Would you recommend any of their other products?

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete